Monday, February 4, 2008

I am currently working on some sketches to be included in the box kits from http://creativescrapbooksupply.com. Kits are a compilation of materials, ranging in style and product line, that are chosen by the design team for the site. There is generally a theme to go with the kit - this month being a Valentine's theme. The sketches I am designing are exclusive to the materials included in the kits. There will be layout ideas included on the website for February at http://creativescrapbooksupply.typepad.com. Come check it out. The website will be getting a facelift in the next few months. After CHA 2008, I'll be working on a March sketch for the next kit.

1 comment:

BarbG said...

Congrats on your AWESOME blog spot, Liz! I am so impressed with how well it turned out...and certain you are headed for some fancier stuff as time goes on!

I really enjoyed seeing your layouts and of course your amazing sketches! You ROCK, my friend! Keep up the good work :D

HUGS to you,

Barb