Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Sketch, May 31st

I'm fascinated by multiple photos, because my instinct is always to choose the "best" photo and just scrap it. There are some photos that are perfect by themselves, but there are others that look really cool in a grouping of photos. This sketch is my attempt to help organize how you can use multiple photos in a really appealing way, so they don't overwhelm the page and look sloppy. Let me know your thoughts on this one, or how it turns out for you.


I have been dying to use my Fancy Pants Summer Soiree papers for a few months now, but you know how life goes and so many other projects come up and things get put on the back burner. I stayed up really late last night working on this one and am really happy with the result. The papers are gorgeous and really mix and match perfectly. I don't think my photo does them justice. I also used this little alphabet that I grabbed from the $1.99 bin at Archivers. I just wish I had grabbed a few more sets, because it is so perfect with these papers. In real life, the letters look like wood. The flowers are Bazzill Tropical Ruby. Thank you for stopping by - Liz

2 comments:

said...

Wow Liz! Love this sketch and the fabulous colors on your layout!!! I think some multi photo layouts are in my future!!

Kris Berc said...

Wow, another wonderful sketch, Liz! I really like how you organized the multiple photos, and your layout is just darling!! Thank you for continually inspiring me!