Friday, March 25, 2011

New Nikki Sivils Collection!

Is this not the most perfect collection for "little stinkers" like mine?  I created this page with the adorable Max and Mollie collection from Nikki Sivils.  The little skunks are about as cute, mischievous and amazing as my two little munchkins - see for yourself in the photo - LOL.  I really appreciate the fun spring colors in this collection and the animal motifs are great for this time of year.  You can now find Nikki Sivils papers at scrapbook.com, so be sure to head over to check out what is available.
Love how Nikki includes an upper and lower case alphabet with both her letter stickers and the mini letter stickers.  She knows how to pack a sticker page!  I had some fun with combining both of them together in my title.

I can't seem to make a page without Nikki's adorable burlap buttons.  They already have the adhesive on the back and are the easiest to add and most striking part of the project.

Thank you so much for stopping by -


4 comments:

Carol W. said...

Beautiful layout! I love this collection by Nikki! TFS

Becky said...

I love her collections - but I'm having trouble finding them at stores here in Denver-Guess online is my best bet!

Nati Tristan said...

those are beautiful!

Blossom inch said...

pretty layout!