Saturday, April 16, 2011

Operation Re-Scrap Classes - Continued

Operation Rescrap

It's a busy day of getting ready for my classes next weekend at Operation Re-Scrap and it's all about Nikki Sivils at my house today.  Cannot wait to share the two-page project I have planned with Nikki's gorgeous Summer collection.
This is such a fun collection with lots of yummy elements that are perfect as we move into warmer weather.  I love the notebook die cut paper and have special plans for it in the two-page project.
Buttons, Ribbon, Chalk Ink and more fun little doodads are included in the kit which we will use to create a two-page project and a special card with envelope ready to mail.
Putting together a kit is a lot of work, but I am lucky to have "child labor" living in my house and little hands that are perfect for putting small supplies in tiny zip-loc bags.
See what I mean???  If you look close, you can see that someone was trying to paint her own fingernails today and decided to give up after one hand - LOL.  Oh well, one glamorous hand is all you need for packing scrapbook kits.
What parent could ask for more dedication than this?  I am so lucky!  Below are some sneak peeks for the project that my "mini me" is packing the kit for....
Love to use Nikki's cardstock sticker letters in a playful manner and the quality of the stickers is really good.  Look at the little design elements that she included on the stickers, isn't it cool?
A little peek at some of the fussy cutting we will be doing with Nikki's cut out page.  I love this rainbow! 

For more details on this class or the Little Yellow Bicycle class I will be teaching, please click HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, I so wish that I lived closer! I would be at your class in a heartbeat!

Melissa said...

What a great helper you have - lucky you! :>)

Kris Berc said...

Your little helper is an absolute doll :)

Michelle said...

I love child labor!! hee!hee! I have one at my house too!!! It's fun while they enjoy it. I can't wait to see your double page project! If I could make it to Denver, I would most definitely be there!

Brent Worth said...

My husband of all people reminded me about it this Sunday lol... He might not scrap but he knows what makes me happy... I hope your class goes wonderfully.