Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Simple Stories 24/7 Collection

Simple Stories is shipping three brand new paper collections in March.  The collection featured on this layout is called 24/7 and it is such a fun collection full of primary colors and quirky embellishments.  It's such a great alternative to the brighter, more pink Sn@p collection.
I love how you can layer the cardstock stickers and faux washi tape in this collection to make a fun little cluster. However, Simple Stories has created brand new embellishments to go with this collection including chipboard elements and layered stickers.  Yeah!  Can't wait to see them myself.
I don't think I will ever get tired of notebook paper, because it is so easy to write on and it was such a great background of this school photo of my daughter.
This ruler strip of paper with the days of the week on it was such a fun and novel element.  I made it into a large banner and used it in two different direction on my layout.  Love to use strips of paper because they easily run through my Xyron Create-a-Sticker and make things permanent.
It wouldn't be a Simple Stories collection if there was not a fun banner to go with it.  I love the overlapping elements on this.  

Check with your LSS to see when these fantastic collections from Simple Stories are shipping!

Thank you for stopping by - 


 photo a4a39e54-9c92-4dfe-a8ff-b22f3e697df3_zps812eb7e7.jpg

1 comment:

Elisabeth B said...

Wow Liz! I LOVE the make over of your blog. Your highlights in your hair look great, too!!!! I hope you are enjoying your year off. How is the book coming along?