Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Simple Stories Urban Traveler and Sketch


The new Simple Stories Urban Traveler collection is such a great combination of bright red and blue grounded in creamy yellows and green.  It reminded me of these photos of my daughter going off to camp for the first time last summer.  Can't believe we actually gave her up for 10 days.  I know she had non-stop fun, but it was the longest week and a half of my life.
Thought I might include a fun sketch to make your own page and push yourself to use more photos on your page.  These are all wallet-sized and fit perfectly across the 12 x 12 layout.

Urban Traveler comes with blue cardstock sticker letters, which probably would have worked great too, but because I used the dark blue patterned paper, I opted for some contrast and grabbed alphas from the Summer Fresh collection.  Love how you can easily mix and match alphabets among the Simple Stories collections.

Love how some of the stickers are already stacked in clusters.  All I needed to do was to find the right spot, add some foam tape and stick it to the page.

The cardstock stickers in this collection are so much fun.  Just add a little foam tape and they pop right off the page or photo.
I made these very simple notecards so that my daughter can use them to write home next summer when she goes back to camp.  The graph paper makes a great neutral background so that the stickers pop off the card.  I cut the tails from one of the patterned papers.


Thank you for stopping by -



3 comments:

Lynn Biermann said...

I love this Liz! I love the bright primary colors, neat lines & fantastic white bordered photos! I had to laugh when I read the "longest week of my life" ... it really made me smile! I think every mom understands! TFS :)

Quirinus Solution Ltd said...

Quirinus Soft being a main eCommerce website development company; helps your purchasers and end-clients to associate with the validity of the brand in a matter of seconds. We give Ecommerce Application Development Services to the customers with the best software and development plans for their momentous essentials. Our developers have expansive capacity in making responsive internet business entryways and mobile applications on various E-commerce platforms and e-commerce web design. We give upkeep and support services, structure up-degree, and examining for existing e-commerce portals.
AngularJS Development Company
Search Engine Optimization Company
Desktop Application Development Company
Doctor Appointment App Development Company
Social Media Marketing Company
AngularJS Development Company
Node js Development Company
Search Engine Optimization Company

John Cornejo said...

I think this is a very good post. Thanks for sharing. There are a lot of interesting things on your site, especially chat. I want to share with you online information about kohi click tests. Here you have step-by-step information here go to profile kohi test and test click to you immediately.