Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Summer CHA Part 1

I am at the Summer CHA show in Chicago. This is my first time and I am having a blast checking out the latest and greatest and meeting so many familiar online faces. It is a bit hot and muggy here compared to my Colorado standards, so the shiny faces are compliments of 88 degrees with high humidity...
This is Robyn Schaub and I working with the make and takes at the Imaginisce Booth. She is a doll and Imaginisce has some really fun collections still to share this season. Stay tuned...
I got to meet up with Aphra Bolyer from The Paper Poppy and Imaginisce. What can I say...she is a kindred spirit.
Then we went shopping for future kit contents and stopped by the Echo Park booth and got to chat with Madison. They are really onto something there...

I'll have more to share tomorrow... thank you for stopping by -

8 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Oh yay... photos!
:)

Blossom inch said...

Great Liz, I wish I am there...but boy I am so far away. Looking forward for more updates.

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh how fun!!! And its so cool to put photos with some of the names we see in blogland too! Glad you are enjoying it...I am TOTALLY jealous!!!

Lynn said...

So fun Liz...love the photos...and I would love, love, love to go to CHA...jealous!

LisiB said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Saw your picture on the imaginisce blog - you look great on it!
http://www.myschnipselblog.blogspot.com/

Michelle said...

I am so wishing I could of gone!! Chicago is only 6 hours from me! :( But, nobody to watch the kids... Don't you just love our weather?? LOL I think we were hotter than you!! LOL Have a great time!!!

Suzanne said...

How fun!!!!! Love the photos!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous - wish I was talented enough to go - but sure am enjoying seeing you there! Have fun!