Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle Sketch Challenge w/ Prize

I'm wondering how many of my "sketchy friends" (doesn't that sound funny) would love to compete for an amazing prize pack at Little Yellow Bicycle???  All you need to do is hop over to the LYB blog to check the details and contest rules about using this sketch.  It's literally my very first two-page sketch and I am tickled to share it with all of you and super excited that Little Yellow Bicycle is sponsoring a really cool contest.  I've seen what you all are capable of and I know that all of you would have a shot at the prize, so stop by the Little Yellow Bicycle blog or Facebook page and please give a little shout out that I sent you to play.  Below is my first project with LYB's just released Savor collection.  You need to get your hands on this!

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope to see you jumping in the contest!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love this layout, and thanks for the heads-up sending us over to LYB!! I'm there!
This is your FIRST double sketch? Hmmm....it is fantastic!

Helen Ding said...

Lovely sketch, I've whipped up my layout already! Excellent job btw, can't believe it's your first double it's so well put together!