Friday, October 7, 2011

Still Thinking About Back to School


It has been just over a month that the kiddos have been back to school and I cannot imagine a busier time of year for not only my family, but everyone elses too.  Is anyone else waiting for Thanksgiving Break - LOL?  I have had such a busy time with work this fall that I have not posted all of my Back to School Projects, so I want to share a few I created for Imaginisce at Summer CHA 2011.
I made this mini album using an apple shaped chipboard album from Maya Road and the Geek is Chic collection from Imaginisce.  I added the paper clips, ribbon and buttons to accent the cute collection.
Quick little card to thank a teacher!  Teachers are in the hot seat these days, so I would encourage everyone to make sure the educator in the lives of their children feel appreciated for the work they do.  It is not easy to educate the future and our childrens' teachers deserve a lot of recognition.
Composition books are great for altering.  I added kraft paper and stitching to dress up the casual Geek is Chic collection.
Page of my daughter fooling around.  She really knows how to play up her I.Q. and we are such suckers and fall for it everytime.



Thank you for stopping by!


7 comments:

Deanna said...

such cute projects Liz! You really made this line shine!

Kris Berc said...

These are absolutely adorable, Liz!

Lydia said...

Love the simple Thank you card Liz, Should whip one of those up myself for a teacher gift!!

Michelle said...

These are so cute!!! I really love them. And yes, I am wishing for Thanksgiving. My family and I could use a little get away maybe. ;)

LisiB said...

Such adorable layouts! Just a few more days until Halloween and then Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Hang in there!

F.T said...

So Lovely work. you made such creative card.

Plastic Cards
Plastic card printing

Julie Shearer said...

Awesome projects.....I just love them all.