Monday, May 20, 2013

Introducing Little Yellow Bicycle's Poppy Collection


I love the color palette of Little Yellow Bicycle's Poppy collection and thought it would be fun to document some of our vacation last year using photo pockets.  The 6 x 6 paper pad is the perfect background for the 4 x 6 and 3 x 4 pockets.  I simply trimmed the paper to size and then added photos, journal cards and embellishments to them.
The LYB Clear Word stickers are perfect for adding what looks like handwriting to a project.  Plus, I love how they easily adhere to photos.  I have yet to purchase a cameo, so I am always happy to find words and lettering in all of our LYB collections.
I added the word "LOVE" to this 3 x 4 card using the Poppy chipboard shapes and a Poppy journal card.  Easy enough to polish the look with a corner rounder punch.  The "Moments to remember" sentiment is a Clear Word sticker.
I love the script background of this green patterned paper.  I just added the to photos, clear word sticker and fresh verse sentiment for a fun mini layout.
I really enjoy creating a "layout" in the small 4 x 6 size.  I added the text to this photo in photoshop and then printed it out and cropped it to the smaller size.  Then, I created this layout design with the 6 x 6 patterned paper and clear word and fresh verse stickers.
Added it to my family vacation album and called it done.

PY-304 6X6 Paper Pack (24 sheets, 2 each of 12 designs)

Thank you for stopping by -

No comments: