Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Sketch, November 29th


It's time to get in the mood for the holidays! What are you crafting out there??? I've been seeing a lot of trees around and thought it would be fun to incorporate one into a sketch. So to kick off this holiday season, here is a seasonal sketch. Stay tuned from more holiday fun as the month progresses.


I had some of the Pebbles Inc. Season's Greetings collection lying around. It is so cute and I think, pretty hard to come by, but if you have some in your stash, here is an idea for using the super cute patterns and embellishments. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and some Pebbles Chips to dress it up. BTW - in real life, my layout is totally straight, but I think I must be exhausted from Thanksgiving and suffering from shaky hands, LOL.

Thank you for stopping by - Liz

No comments: