Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Sketch, November 8th


My little stinkers are very obliging when it comes to photo shoots. However, it's rare that I can photograph them both smiling at the same time, so this is one with my daughter smiling and my son about to jump out of her lap :). For this layout, I love the new October Afternoon Report Card Collection. The colors are really bright and fun with lots of potential, especially for kids. I also used the OA Mini Market Sticker letters in the title along with American Crafts to break it up.

Have fun with the sketch and thank you for stopping by - Liz

3 comments:

Vel said...

What a great sketch! And I love your lo...especially the title work.

LisaNRoxy said...

Awesome sketch - thnaks so much for posting them each week. I just love them!!

Cris Cunningham said...

GREAT sketch Liz...and I love the layout with your two munchkins. They are so cute. I just love visiting with you during the week, and am going to put this sketch o work today for sure. xoxo