Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Sketch, Guest Designers and Me

I hope you all liked the dinosaur last week.  This week I decided to add a tree - obviously it is up to you, but I really like the feel of it.  I'll post the winners of the September Challenge this week and then upload the October Challenge shortly thereafter.
Angela Lenssen joins us as the primary designer this week and she has a very special moment to scrap on her layout.  But first here is a little bit about her, "I'm a stay at home mom of three kids in Eastern Washingon. I keep busy with a little bit of freelance graphic design work and I'm on the design team and the blog coordinator for my local scrapbook store, Paper Pals. Recently I've been focusing on photography, but love to fit in scrapbooking when I can. You can visit my blog at Mom-e-Memoirs."
This is what Angela had to say about working with the sketch this week, "My "Perfect 10" layout is to commemorate a family event this weekend that we've been planning for ten years! My oldest child was born on 10/10/00, and we realized soon after her birth that she'd get to celebrate her 10th birthday on 10/10/10!  I hang a layout in a frame in our dining room for holidays and celebrations, so I used papers to coordinate with our party decor. I even used a cupcake topper as an embellishment (the "Perfect 10" circle logo I designed).  Because of our celebration this weekend, I altered the sketch theme, but followed the overall design of the sketch pretty closely. I love that there is space for four photos and look forward to using the sketch again for a fall themed layout."
Close Ups of Angela's Work
Please visit Angela's blog Mom-e-Memoirs for more information about her and details about her work.

Me - For those of you working with fall pages right now, here is an idea from me using Nikki Sivils Tree Love collection.  I am totally in love with the little beaver.
Thank you so much for stopping by - 


1 comment:

Michelle said...

How cool is that!! What a great birthday celebration!! What a neat page!!
Liz, I loved the dino page!! I need to get ahold of that dino cartridge tho (waiting for a sale!!). I love this week's sketch as well. Love multi pic'd pages. I have the perfect pics as well!!! Saving this for my fall kit. ;)