Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CHA Sneaks - Nikki Sivils

Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker has done it again with some brilliant releases for CHA Summer.  This page was created with her BRAND NEW School is Cool collection which has fun, vibrant colors and motifs.  Nikki has also added more stickers and punch outs to her already fabulous formula.  Please check out her collections at her newly updated website!
I love how Nikki kept her die cut idea but added it to a 12x12 paper.  The colors for this collection are so fun!  I had to do some pages about my daughter playing on the playground, because recess is her favorite part of school - LOL.
Nikki decided to do something a little different and created a Sympathy collection called Get Well Soon.  The colors are really fun, with just enough grunge to keep it interesting.  I used the collection to create this layout of my son napping, since he needed it to get over the dreaded grumps that a two-year-old struggles with - LOL.

Below are all of the collections that Nikki is releasing.  They are so fun.  Hope you will visit her website to see what they include.





Tomorrow I will share some Little Yellow Bicycle.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Deana said...

Love your work, Liz! Adorable projects! :-)

Kathy said...

The sickness collection fills a real hole in the scrapbook world! And last year I was looking everywhere for cute school collections....now I've found one that I really like. Great stuff Nikki is putting out again!

Liz said...

I've got top have the gingerbread totally