Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Santa's Little Helper from Imaginisce


Is it it time to think about the Holidays already???  In the craft world it sure it.  Both of these projects were created with Imaginise's brand new Santa's Little Helper Collection.  I love how the colors in this collection mix beautifully with Kraft paper!  This little sleigh card makes me giggle, because it looks so inviting and fun.
I had to scrap these photos of my daughter when she was tiny, because I had to snap a bunch of them until I got one with just the right expression.  As you can see there were a few outtakes in the making.  Love the gorgeous ornament paper in this collection.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

These are wonderful Liz!! LOVE those pics of Maddie when she was tiny! She was so cute! Your card is beautiful.

Imaginisce said...

wow Liz, its like a little Holiday stamp - with Bling!
:)