Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Mornings

Have you ever been to a Tuesday Morning store? It is a a retailer specializing in upscale closeout merchandise with designer and name-brands selling at extraordinarily discounted prices. It seems like every time a visit one I leave with the most interesting items without making a big dent in my wallet. I thought I might borrow the concept and each Tuesday list a few of my favorite scrap items or places that won't break the bank.


My new favorite toy is the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Loop punch. Finally someone has solved the corner issue. No more worries with making your own die cut papers instead of spending loads of money on fancy pre cut papers. I found this little and awesome punch set at my local Walmart for $20.00.

Needing a strong adhesive is like needing an umbrella in the rain. Sometimes getting wet can ruin everything. That's why I love Zots! They will bond the heaviest of embellishments to just about anything. I design with a lot of chipboard and metal, and Zots are a favorite of mine. You can also find these at many stores for less than $4.


I am extremely impatient when it comes to waiting for things you have ordered online to ship. It seems like a lot of retailers take their sweet time packing your stuff. I've even read disclaimers from a few large companies that say your stuff won't even leave their warehouse for three days. So....I like smaller retailers who pack your stuff the day you order it and have it out the door that afternoon. Scrapbooks and Smiles is a little shop in Pennsylvania and I am always so pleased with the service and how quickly they ship your order. The owner will send you a discount card in your very first order that will get you a pretty substantial discount on future orders.

Thank you for stopping by - Liz

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Love that punch...nice