Friday, December 11, 2009

Babes in Toyland


These are my two amazing kids snuggled together. My son gets such a kick out of how big his sister's bed is. This is also a project I created for the My Creative Scrapbook December Main Kit. The snowflakes on the My Little Yellow Bicycle paper are so beautiful and I did not want to cover them up, so I created a lot of negative/white space by keeping my design tight and centered. However, despite the smaller space, I still added a lot of embellishment to the layout. The Journaling says, "Sugar plums danced in their heads." I am also hosting a sketch challenge at MCS this month based on this layout. Please come by and check it out.

Thank you for stopping by - Liz

2 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Liz, this is awesome! I feel like I could just jump right in that bed with them LOL. I adore sleeping children photos .. something so very sweet about capturing them in dreamland. Great job on the layout!

Shawna said...

I love that picture!