Thursday, December 3, 2009

Simple and Sweet


If all I had to worry about was finding the perfect party dress for the holidays, I think I would feel just like Audrey Hepburn and have so much more fun. But alas, there is all the shopping, traveling, decorating and eating that must go on, and so this card is just my little way to remind my friends to think about the little things and not get too bogged down in all the "to do" lists. I made the card with some of the beautiful Eskimo Kisses papers from Basic Grey. BTW - that is REAL snow...December is really here.

To make the little party dress, I used stencils from the Klutz Fancy Paper Fashions book. You can find this at amazon.com for $15 - click here.

Thank you for stopping by today. I am going to try to post something everyday for the month of December. - Liz

No comments: