Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas Cottage REVEAL from Imaginisce

You have got to get your hands on some BRAND new Christmas Cottage from Imagnisce!  It is truly one of the most adorable holiday collections I have ever seen.  Can you say "Oh My Gnome," because that is exactly the reaction I have to these adorable little Claus motifs that embellish the collection.  Be sure to stop by the Imaginisce BLOG all week for an opportunity to win this collection before anyone else has it!
Don't you just love how Kraft looks great with everything???  I bought this cute little gift bag a long time ago at Walmart and when I was looking at these little chipboard Clauses at about midnight, I thought they would look really AWESOME stuck to this gift bag as a "simple" embellishment.  Then I tied on one of the medium sized Snowflake Crystals and added a metal Snowflake Glitz as the center.  Voila - ready for an ornament exchange.
I had to make a matching card to go with the gift bag, so I used the Christmas Cottage Sticker Stackers and Rub-ons to make this cute little sentiment and then used my BIG, BAD iROCK to add the little gems to the corners and itty bitty snowflakes.  I love that tool!

Thank you so much for stopping by -


5 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

That bag is too cute! LOVE the details on your card, too.

(Getting pretty stinkin' excited to see ya at CHA!)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

wow.... Christmas in July sounds great, specially those snow flakes! It is sooo hot down here. Great projects!

LisiB said...

What a cute idea! I guess I HAVE to look into this iRock. You create such fabulous projects with it! Wonderful work.

Melinda Spinks said...

Very festive indeed - must have been difficult considering you are in the middle of summer. Love the little bag and card Liz, just adorable!
Oh and I know Aphra is "stinkin' excited to see ya" but I'm just down right 'stinkin'!!! 'cause I'm not going :(
Have an awesome time and take lots of pics! I want hourly updates too!

Suzanne said...

This line is too cute!!! Love your projects,and I agree, Kraft goes with everything!!!
p.s. I with Melinda, take photos, and have so much fun!!! Hugs