Monday, July 19, 2010

On Blueberry Hill

Check out the BRAND new Nikki Sivils Blueberry Hill collection! Oh my...these are some of the yummiest colors for summer... I love the deep blue weave paper and blue checks along with the deep green. It was the perfect color palette for these photos of my daughter playing in the grass. I used a block style for the layout to show off some of the 6x6 Blueberry Hill patterned papers. Then to break up the blue, green and white palette, I added some of the yellow accents from the collection with sunflowers and mixed in the orange sicker letters from the My Friend Birdie collection. Both of these collections are being released at CHA next week and will be available soon...
The yellow ampersand is a Pebbles Chip - I love the way it breaks up the title. Those darling little burlap buttons are adhesive and one of Nikki's awesome embellishments. They come in a few different sizes and colors and are an easy/perfect touch to a layout.
I cannot get enough of these little craft flags and and just added a Pebbles Rubon to dress it up. I also added one of Nikki's corduuroy brads for an extra accent.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

9 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful!!!!! Love those colors and your daughter is so pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Cuteness!!!

Kathy Martin said...

Goodness! What a fabulous page design! LOVE it! :)

Heather said...

I love this collection! I can't wait to get my hands on some! Thanks for the idea on how to use the craft flag. I got some in a giveaway and haven't really been sure what to do with them!

LisiB said...

Wow, what a GREAT collection and the photos of your darling are just adorable! Great LO! They are always so clean, bright and fun!

Kathy said...

Gotta get me some of that adorable paper line! and you are so right, those flags are very versatile! As always, your page is so inspiring!

Suzanne said...

This layout is just fabulous!!! Your daughter is too adorable!

Melinda Spinks said...

Love what you've done with this collection Liz, really showcases the papers and product off beautifully!

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, this such a lovely happy lo, Liz!
And your daughter is just adorable. So sweet!
TFS