Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday Sneaks

Just a little sneak for the sketch tomorrow with the work of the guest designers. My son is a true Gemini - one minute up to no good and in the next instant turning on the charm with his sweet little smile. We get such a kick out of his antics, but no matter what he is up to, he is definitely a BOY and that is a totally different animal than girls. For this layout, I used Cosmo Cricket's Lil' Man collection. It is one of my very favorites with some really great reds, blues and browns - which are also my absolute favorite colors to scrap.
There was a really cool argyle pattern in one of the papers, so I cut it up to make the banner flags and then added the chipboard letters for the title. They were the perfect size and so easy to create. What a fun concept.
I loved this sentiment on one of the journal strips that said, "I don't mean to find so much trouble, but my mom keeps it everywhere." How perfect is that for my little Gemini??? It's many a day that I feel like this with a 2 year old running around. I think every other word out of my mouth is, "No" or "Don't touch that." Can you imagine?
As always, I LOVE the Ready, Set, Chipboard that is included with the Lil' Man collection. They go on like butter, stick forever and there are so many cool choices included in every sheet.

Check back tomorrow for the sketch and to see what the guest designers did with it. Thank you so much for stopping by -

5 comments:

Zarah said...

Fantastic LO!

Michelle said...

This is just adorable Liz!!! I have that collection, but wish I had the chipboard!!! Have to check my LSS again or Cosmo's site, see if they will send it to me. I haven't see it anywhere.

D said...

What a gorgeous layout. Love Cosmo Cricket's bright colors. Your little guy is sooo cute!

Melinda Spinks said...

Oh such cute pics of master Henry! Butter-wouldn't-melt-in-his mouth!
Liz, this layout is just adorable and the papers, OMGoodness aren't they divine!

Pam AKA: picnic said...

Wow how cute, what a handsome little fellow......