Get Your Game On collection for any sports related memories. Wouldn't it be fun to use the papers and embellishments for a memory about tailgating with the "MVP" being the last person standing (if you know what I mean)? The stars are the limit with this super fun collection. Can't wait to see what some of you create with my sketch!
See the fine print below for details of visit the Little Yellow Bicycle blog for more information.
Here's the rules:
1. You may use the sketch any way you please (turn it upside down or on its side, or use it as is).
2. You must use at least 75% Little Yellow Bicycle product, from any of our current Fall or Winter collections [Head of the Class, Get Your Game On, Hello Fall!, Wonder & Wishes, and Winter Twig].
3. Your work must be your own! ;)
Here's how to enter:
1. You may enter by posting your layout to LYB's Facebook Page - please post it in the Album titled "Fall/Winter Collection Sketch Challenge".
2. If you're not a Facebook user, you still may enter, by emailing a photo of your entry to email@example.com. Please include your mailing address - so we have it in case you win!
3. All entries must be received by midnight EST on Saturday, December 31, 2011.
Here's the fun part ... the prizes!
1. Liz will select THREE finalists. All of the finalists will win a prize.
2. We will post the finalists to our Facebook Page and Blog for you to VOTE on your favorites.
3. You'll have a week to vote (one vote per person). Voting will end at midnight on Saturday, January 7, 2012.
4. The grand prize winner will win $50 in LYB product. The runners up will each receive $25 in LYB product!
Thank you so much for stopping by!