Monday, November 7, 2011

More From ADORNit


Have you seen the new Adornit collections?  Hop on over to their blog for a peek at their newest products.  They always have beautiful colors and themes for every occasion.  This page is a combination of the Circle of Friends and Photo Girl collections, which you can find at Scrapbook.com or on the Adornit store site.  I thought they were perfect for these sassy photos of my daughter.
When was the last time you used clear stickers? ADORNit makes some of the best and they have so many different themes. The flowers and the words “sweet” and “adorable” are from the Princess Clear Stickers. They added just the right amount of pizazz to the project. Then I tied on some of ADORNit’s Squiggle Ribbon. It is so cute and there is just a tad of glitter on the stitching on the ribbon, BUT, it is what I call “responsible glitter” because it does not come off and get all over you!

I had to include some of the tiny alphabets and used the Multi Reds Tiny Alpha to weave my title. I also added some pink and purple flowers from the Princess Foam Stickers. This is such a happy page and it was fun to mix and match all of the wonderful collections and embellishments.

Last week some of my projects were featured on the Adornit blog and this week and the next few weeks will showcase the work of some of my favorite designers...  Stay tuned.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

3 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Such a bright and cheerful page, Liz! You've inspired me to get some of those clear stickers out and use them!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute - great page! :)

Marisol said...

Hi Liz ! how long without visiting you! Beautiful layouts and amazing sketches...like always!!

greetings,
Marisol