Thursday, February 11, 2010

A Heart Felt Card



I was inspired to create this card while looking at the myriad of Valentine cards in the grocery store. So many choices and too much money to spend. So, I used my Cricut Create to cut various sized hearts with the Don Juan cartridge that came with the machine and I used the solid backsides of the Linnie Bell papers, because they have just the right mixture of red, pinks and peaches to give this card a fun-loving feel. Then I added a glittered flourish Pebbles Chip and some Pebbles Ribbon along with two duplicate Pebbles Rubons. The effect is quite "lovely".

4 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Super cute card Liz! Just love it!
Melinda x

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

very cute! why buy cards when you can make em I always say! Makes the card even more special

Meg Giroux said...

Very pretty card! I love all the hearts!! Have a great weekend Liz!

Jane F. Smith said...

I just love this card!!