Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Sketch & Winner


Here is the sketch for this week and again I apologize for not creating an example. But...not to worry. Next week will begin the awesome line up of Guest Designers who will create some amazing interpretations of my sketches. I cannot wait, and we will have at least 2-3 examples to share with you each week.

Without further ado - here is the winner from last week's sketch challenge.

Congratulations to Robin for winning the drawing for my February 21st sketch. Below is her amazing layout that she created with my sketch. I just love the feel of winter in her design and how she stretched the ideas of the sketch to make it her very own. Well done my friend. Please check out her blog here for more of her wonderful creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by -


10 comments:

Robin said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! Thank you so much!!

Lydia Siegel said...

CONGRATS ROBIN!

Liz, another FABULOUS sketch!

sarah said...

great sketch! and congrats to robin!

hugs,
sarah.

sheree said...

congrats robin
Loving this sketch...

take care
Sheree

Shery said...

nice layout

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Liz, I love the sketch this week! I posted it on my blog. Hope you like it. Happy March!

Shamma Parvin said...

Congrats Robin. I'm done with mine and it's up at my blog. Thanks for the inspiration Liz :)
www.scrapwithlove.blogspot.com

Hugs
Shamma

Teresa Jaye said...

Cute, Robin - love your standing up snow angel! Congratulations!

Here is my entry for the awesome new sketch:
http://teresajaye.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-little-sketch-blook-sketch-challenge.html

Krystal Herbert said...

Congrats Robin.......Liz I love your sketches.....Here is a link to the latest sketch.....http://addictingpaper.blogspot.com/2010/03/walk-with-me.html

atlcarly said...

Better late than never. Here's my layout for this sketch. http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu191/atlcarly/Shane%20Layouts/IMG00473-20100309-2249.jpg