Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Mornings

I love finding smaller online stores that carry specialty papers and goodies...and take paypal. As I've mentioned before, they are much better at customer service than some of the larger online stores and will sometimes mail your items the very same day. It definitely makes shopping online oh so easy and oh so fun. This little store called Clear Dollar Stamps specializes in stamping and carries a few lines of specialty papers that I was only too happy to pick up on sale. Please take a look around. The owner, Lori, is quick to respond to orders and I had my stuff in just a couple of days. She also has her own design team and a blog full of really good ideas that you may want to check out.


1 comment:

Pat said...

Thanks for the link, I'm off to check it out.