Friday, February 26, 2010

Visiting San Francisco

I have been at a reading conference in San Francisco for two days. Last night I had an opportunity to go out on the town and here are just a few images of what I saw and where I ate. Silly me did not bring my camera, cause I was trying to travel light, but this is a google image of what the Bay Bridge looks like at night. We drove right past it to get to our dinner destination. It is almost 2 miles long.

This is the Italian seafood restaurant that we ate at last night. It had delicious food and doesn't seemed to have changed much of anything for probably 30 years.

And one more thing....

Is anybody watching this season?? When did Jack get a son and WHO is that kid's mom? Looks like there will be a lot of ghosts coming back from the photo above...Where are Walt and Aaron and how will that be handled? Looks like the writers have some splaining to do.

I'm so confused...

Thank you for stopping by -



9 comments:

Vel said...

OMG I know! I was dying to know who the boy's mom is...my first thought was Juliet...seems even though the plane didn't crash their lives are still intertwined.

I was wondering about Walt and Michael too...I don't recall seeing them on the plane in the sideways version.

And I was soooo mad at Jack for smashing that mirror this week. I was dying to find out who #108 was and all the other numbers for that matter. Grrr

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow lucky you!!! I love Sn Francisco what a beautiful city!!! Enjoy it!!!
Luzma

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

Whoa whats going on????? I have all the episodes dvr'd haven't watched any yet... I am intrigued (sp?) now.... maybe I can get the kids to sleep early and watch some in peace... goodness knows you need to fully concentrate on what goes on in this wacky show.... Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a great city to visit! Hope you have a good time and learn a little too! CAn't help you with LOST .. sorry.

Anonymous said...

Well dang it..I could have come and met you! I am not too far from SF (well kinda sorta) The bay area is stunningly beautiful! feel so lucky to live here!
Hope you had a great trip Liz!

Melinda Spinks said...

I gave up watching Lost because I 'got lost' after missing a couple of episodes and never really caught up with what was going on... so frustrating.
San Francisco looks just beautiful, glad you are having a wonderful time.
Melinda

Lynn Biermann said...

Hi Liz!
Stopping by to let you know that I used your Sunday Feb 21 sketch for my lo "it's not easy being cute"> thanks for inspiration & have fun in SF!!

Shamma Parvin said...

Hi Liz, that's a beautiful view. I love it. I just got to go WOW.... Btw, I send you an email, and i hope that you've got it coz i'm having some problems sending and receiving mails.
Hugs
Shamma

Robyn Schaub said...

LALALALALALA...I'm watching Lost, but I'm an episode behind. Need to catch up on Tivo! :) Enjoy your trip. San Francisco is one of my favorite cities!