Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesday Mornings




Lookie, lookie at what I am currently waiting for... Found this new punch set from Martha Stewart, which includes both the edger and the corner at amazon.com for less than $20. I love flowers and pansies happen to be one of my favorites right after tulips, but somehow I think the pansies look better as a punch. Hope you get one too...I know that's what everyone needs, right? Another punch. Spring will be here sooner than later and flowers are a must have.

Thanks so much for stopping by -


4 comments:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

yeap! must have another one... thanks for sharing!

Krystal Herbert said...

oooh Liz I must go an buy it toooo!!!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Such a gorgeous punch, looking forward to seeing your creations!

Robyn Schaub said...

Oooh, Martha does it again! Love that punch!