Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Little More Love...


I already posted one Valentine layout, but wanted to add one more project for this special day of love. It's a fun layout for the sketch challenge at My Mind's Eye. I'm enjoying using other people's sketches for a little creative "break", and the sketch for this layout is from the very talented Anam Stubbington. These are also the MME Love Me Do papers and die cuts which are super cute and bright. I used my Cricut Calligraphy cartridge to make all of the hearts and vines. I do so love RED as a primary color or as a complimentary one.


Thank you for stopping by - Liz

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is fabulous!!!

Kris Berc said...

Super cute layout, Liz!

Frances said...

Love the colors in this layout...beautiful!

Samantha Taylor said...

Great LO! Love all those hearts.

phamil said...

This is so cute, and your blog is "lookin' good"!!!! I need to learn how to do some stuff to mine!!!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Marvelous! Love the colors, love the picture.

Lydia Siegel said...

Such a beautiful layout.

Do you have a place where all your sketches are?

Ginger said...

Really cute layout!

Janine Rachau said...

Great mix of papers, dimension,... and the heart around the photo is darling!

Amber said...

Beautiful job, Liz!

Renata Moni said...

I love your work,Liz!
Wonderful LO as usual!
have a great weekend!

takako said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!
Love Your work!!Great LO too!!