Thursday, September 16, 2010

Little Yellow Bicycle Layout Challenge

I am so excited to share that I am one of the prize pack winners of the Little Yellow Bicycle Layout Challenge at 2 Peas.  I am floating right now, because there was some really stiff talent and it is an honor to be chosen for this layout of my little girl.  This is my little blondie dressed up as a wicked witch with a big black wig. She had to have all of the accessories, so the straw broom front and center is the perfect embellishment. I just love the Little Yellow Bicycle Boo-ville paper and embellishments - perfect for this photo.
I used my Cricut Blackletter cartridge to cut the title to mirror the font LYB chose for the journal cards.  I also like to use the shadow feature to outline the letters and then pop dot them to make the jump off the page.  The little green letters are Fabric Delight Thickers. 
I also used my Imaginisce iRock to add the orange gems on my border at the bottom of the purple paper.  This tool is so easy and so much fun to use.  I find myself including a little bling on just about every project.

Thank you so much for stopping by - 

10 comments:

greenchick said...

Toad-ally Great Layout! You did an awesome job!

Joanna said...

OMG I absolutely love this!! All the details are great and the colors are perfect! Too cute! tfs

Christy said...

So much detail...awesome LO

Lynn Biermann said...

I can see why you won! this is awesome!! She is such a cutey.. tfs & congrats! :)

Debbie Sherman said...

Super cute layout Liz!

TraciVee said...

LOVE this layout! FAB :)

Cindy said...

Congrats on winning. How awesome to do a beautiful layout that you love with goodies you have won?!

Melinda Spinks said...

How exciting! Congratulations Liz, I'm thrilled for you... the layout is just gorgeous althoug I can't quite get used to Maddie not being blonde! :)

Suzanne said...

Woohoo!! I loved this page!!!

Pat said...

Congrats!!! Love how you did this. LYB is one of my faves.