Thursday, September 30, 2010

Card Making Continued

Friday is the BIG day for Cardmakers! I whipped up this little friendship card to celebrate this National holiday. Can you not get enough of these gorgeous Sassafras papers and cardstock stickers in the September Kit at The Paper Poppy Kit Co.??? OMWord - I am so inspired by this kit!!! Please pop to the STORE to pick one up if you haven't already...

I just picked up the new Christmas Card cartridge for my Cricut and used it to cut the textured borders on my cardstock and the corresponding patterned paper. Then I found this Bo Bunny rub-on in my stash and added it to the Sassafras journal card in the kit and was super excited at how well they lined up. It was like they were made to go together. The numbered border is meant to show the "distance" in the quote on the card.
Thank you so much for stopping by -

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It is a beautiful card, Liz!!! I love the quote!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Whippped it up? You amaze me with your creativity and speed. This card is just adorable and you are right in saying that the products look like they were meant to go together. Adorable!

Christy said...

You just whipped it up?!?!?! You are beyond awesome!

Julie Bonner said...

Awesome card Liz :)

Suzanne said...

Wow, I wish I could whip up something so beautiful!!Love it!