Thursday, September 30, 2010

September Sketch Challenge

I know, I know...I am sooooooooo very late posting this - but, there is still time to link up any sketches you have used for the month of September to Mr.Linky below to be entered into a Random drawing. Any sketch used from the current month (Sunday or Bonus) is eligible to be entered and linked to this post. Everyone, including guest designers, can play along and the more sketches used, the more chances to win. So be sure to link up each sketch used from the current month.

I'll leave this up for a week, so get posting - Eligible sketches include: 9/5/10, 9/12/10, 9/19/10, Bonus Sketch...


15 comments:

Christy said...

I just figured you were taking a much deserved break! :) :) :) All linked up for the sketch I completed :)

Diane said...

Thank you for continuing to provide us all with such awesome sketches!

Charlotte Brochu said...

Thanks for the sketches, even though you were super busy! I've linked my LO's!

Kelly Massman said...

I made mine for the Sweet Peach Crop Shop -- so if you don't want to count it in for this drawing, I understand. I was just really happy with my take on it--so I linked up!

http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/2010/09/haley-and-mitch-in-florida-take-2.html

LisiB said...

Hi Liz! Thank you for the sketches despite your full schedule! It is sooo much appreciated and I uploaded 3 LO. Would love to be your guest designer one day....

cecilia said...

Here are all my sketches for this month. Thanks again for wonderfull sketches and don't worry about the posting we all get really busy now and then.

Teresa Jaye said...

no worries! We knew you'd get to it! Thanks for the awesome sketches, hope you life settles down a bit soon!

Dawnll said...

I am adding a couple of my layouts I finished this month with two of the sketches. Loved using them.

Debbie said...

I was so happy that I had a little free time to make a layout based on one of your great sketches!

gea said...

Its always a party to play with your sketches !! thanks !

Kathy said...

Added one of my pages based on a Sept. sketch here, and I'm hoping to finish a couple more pages today! Love these sketches! They give me some great scrappin' mojo!

Kathy said...

Posted #2: my page for the 9/19 sketch! Thanks for looking!

Amelia Khalik said...

Beautiful sketch1 Love all of em...:)

Kathy said...

Posted my 9/5 sketch!

Kathy said...

Also posted my 9/12 sketch. I am really rocking these sketches with all this rainy weather we're having for days on end!!