Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy as a Clam

I love the versatility of the Imaginisce Splash Dance collection. You can go totally beach with it, or you can use the papers and embellishments for other things. I love this beautiful scalloped paper and decided to keep the card simple by cutting and inking along the edges of the scallops. Next I added a bit of ribbon and finished it off by placing a rub-on inside a circle I punched for the sentiment. The "marker" stitching adds a little interest and grounding to the die cut. Simple but effective - that's how I like to make cards.

Thank you for stopping by -

8 comments:

Barb Craft said...

I love this new paper line... so fun and cute!! Adorable card!!
Barb :)

Heather said...

What a cute card!

Amie said...

Very cute! I like simple and effective too!

Frances said...

That is a super sweet card Liz!!

Michelle said...

This is really cute!!! I love it! This line is really fun.. I will have to search it down!!

Melinda Spinks said...

Such an adorable card, and I love the colour combo you've chosen!
:)

Mette said...

Love that card!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Hey Liz!
I am giving you a blog award! Please drop by my blog and pic it up and then pass it on to 10 other bloggers! Enjoy!