Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Paper Poppy July Sneak Peeks

Shhhhhhhh -don't tell Aphra I told you that the July kit totally rocks with some serious Cosmo Cricket goodness. All of the elements in this kit flow together in such a perfect way, just like that little hot air balloon. OMG - is it too cute or what???? Take a look at these little sneaks to see what I mean.
Can you say Ready, Set, Chip??? Well....I sure can and I am having the absolute best time with these precious embellishments. Is that bus just the most adorable thing you have ever seen... I just want to eat it up, but thank goodness I already stuck it to my page so it is safe for now.
I am seriously going to miss Scenic Route when everything is REALLY gone-gone, but a big thanks to Aphra for including some of the favorites in her kits and add ons. These orange alphas totally rock and they are a perfect match for this kit. Wait until you see all of it - it's going to knock your socks off...

Remember - don't tell Aphra, I told you a little bit about the kit. It's a SECRET for one more day....

Visit the Paper Poppy blog tomorrow for the July Kit Reveal and come back again on Friday to see some sneaks from our fabulous guest designer this month. Guess we'll keep that a secret for just a tad bit longer too...

Thank you so much for stopping by -

No comments: