Saturday, June 12, 2010

June Sketch Challenge


It's time for another challenge. Please link up any sketches you have used for the month of June to Mr.Linky below to be entered into a Random drawing. Any sketch used from the current month (Sunday or Bonus) is eligible to be entered and linked to this post. Everyone, including guest designers, can play along and the more sketches used, the more chances to win. So be sure to link up each sketch used from the current month.

For June, the following sketches are eligible: 6/6/10, 6/13/10, 6/20/10, 6/27/10, Bonus



Thank you so much for playing along this month -


9 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful sketch! I had the perfect pictures for it from today :)

Debbie Bakk said...

I really enjoyed this sketch tonight and it only took me about 1 hour to do I found the perfect pictures and everything fell into place thanks for the wonderful sketches to work with.

Kris Berc said...

Liz, your June 13th sketch was perfect for the set of 3 photos of my daughter that I wanted to scrap. Thanks so much for always providing us with such wonderful sketches all the time!

Heather said...

I've already got the first 2 done. I ended up using 1 large picture on both, but I think it worked!

LisiB said...

Your sketch was PERFECT for the pictures I planned to use with the splash dance collection which I won over at the imaginisce blog. Thank you, Liz! I just scrap so much for focused and faster when I have a great sketch to start.

Sandiecris said...

I love love love your sketches

Debbie Bakk said...

I'm posting another one of your great sketches...which I look forward to weekly.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Liz! I am so happy to finally have found your blog!!! I love all of your wonderful sketches and can't wait to get started scrapping with them!

Heather said...

Sorry for posting link 30. For some reason mr linky every time I try to use it keeps putting that link in and when I try to highlight and erase it, it keeps getting posted. 31 is the one I was trying to post.