Saturday, June 5, 2010

May Challenge Winner


So excited to announce the May Challenge Winner: Lynn! Her layout based on the sketch below was really fun and a great way to get those baseball photos scrapped. Love all the action in the pictures and how it works with the circles in the sketch.

I'll post the official June challenge on June 15th. However the first eligible sketch for this month will be posted tomorrow with some awesome work from the guest designers.

Lynn - please email me your information and I will get a RAK out to you in the mail soon.


Thank you so much for stopping by -

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Liz,
Thanks so much for choosing my layout! I'm so pleased! Looking forward to many more of your sketches!

Heather said...

Congratulations Lynn!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Lynn, that is a great layout!

Teresa Jaye said...

Congrats, Lynn! Awesome layout!

Fern said...

Congratulations Lynn!!!