Thursday, June 24, 2010

More from Adornit

The Adornit Destination collection is another of my favorites. I love the earthy colors and the versatility of this line. The simple lines on this card pop against the brown background and the Zoom paper from the Rumble collection adds some nice grounding to the blue and green. The die cut cardstock sticker is the perfect sentiment to send to a friend or relative who is about to embark on a trip or a new leaf on life.
This card was made with the Bug Buddies collection. I got such a kick out of the bright fun colors and coordinating cardstock stickers. Again I added some of the clear sticker flourishes to ground the punched flowers and to add some flair to the design.
I cannot get enough of the Bee Happy collection and had to include the Buzz paper on this card. Those bees are just darling. I also added the Refined Brown clear sticker flourishes to back the flower that I cut with a punch. Then I added some ribbon leaves and a complimentary cardstock sticker to finish the sentiment.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

7 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Your cards are beautiful!!! So many bright colors and sweet details. :)

Barb Craft said...

Gorgeous cards!!! I really love the sentiment on the first one!!
Barb :)

Samantha Hauzer said...

Love your cards, they are just beautiful :)

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards tfs

sarah said...

you are one amazing scrapper, liz! :) GORGEOUS work!

hugs,
sarah.

Kathy said...

You are right...that Adornit collection has some great colors! Love your cards!

Mireille said...

Totally beautiful Liz!!