Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finding a Muse

Sometimes you just need a little inspiration from an unexpected source and I have really been enjoying the sketch challenges that many of the manufacturers have been running. It sounds funny, since I sketch myself, but there are times when I just want to play with product and not spend a lot of energy on thinking through the design. Today was one of those days...



Jillibean Soup is hosting a sketch challenge this week and I really loved the design as well as their creative, earthy products. This layout is a mix of Lentil and Alphabet Soup along with Alphabeans, Cool Bean buttons, and Bean Seed flowers. I also had fun playing with my Cricut, which is what I used to cut the frame and the flourish with the Calligraphy cartridge.


Stop by the Jillibean Soup blog to join in the fun and thank you so much for stopping by -



18 comments:

Audra said...

GORGEOUS layout!! I love everything about it!! Great colors and super cute embellies!! :)

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Wow Liz this is AWESOME!!!!
Luzma

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE this...the pops of red are just beautiful!

Michelle said...

This is so cute!! I love the colors and embellies. Maddie is just the cutest!!! :)

Deborah said...

♥ I really just LOVE your layout!!! ♥

Sarah Hodgkinson said...

Beautiful!

sarah said...

cuteness liz!!!! you rock every paper line you play with! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Melinda Spinks said...

LOL! I got hungry just reading the product list!
Beautiful layout Liz, it's warm and earthy yet cute and bright at the same time!

myriamMG said...

i really like when you sketch ... and I really like when you play with other's sketches !
thanks for all your creativity
have a nice day
bises from france !

Pearl said...

oh so fun , Liz ! Madie is just gorgeous !!!

Cherie said...

Wow Liz...this is stunning! Great layout!

Carla said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous!!!

Michelle Whitlow said...

Your layouts is gorgeous!!! Just love it :)

Julie Bonner said...

This is so adorable LIz - LOVE it!!!

Janine Rachau said...

She is darling! Beautiful work with the sketch.

Pamela said...

Love this!!! :)

beckyjune said...

Liz, you did an incredible job both with the sketch and using so many Jillibean products :) Thanks for playing along.

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Love your layouts, especially all the wonderful details with the jellybean embellishments. Love, love the buttons!