Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Mornings


Someone asked me the other day what are two things you can't live without and my answer was, "Fleece and Keens." As many of you know I live in the Rocky Mountains, so my clothing is pretty practical. It's cold here and fleece is warm and comfortable. It snows here a lot, so warm, practical and somewhat stylish shoes are essential. My favorites are always red. For more information about Keens click here, or search amazon.com for some really good deals.

What are your favorites?

Thank you for stopping by -


3 comments:

Debbie Sherman said...

Hey Liz! I'm a sketchers girl and this year I broke down and had to buy some UGGS...we had so much snow and I didn't have any snow boots. Also had to buy some snow boots for work...I work in an office. I wear a lot f sweaters..don't live quite as high up as you but it still gets cold. Hope to see you soon!!!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

check out my blog... I have something for you!

DaniH said...

I live 90 miles north of Seattle... I live in my jeans, polar fleece and Keens. Love the red ones though!