Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Imaginisce Meets Tombow USA

Our design team at Imaginisce had the wonderful opportunity to test drive some amazing Tombow USA adhesive products this month. Who knew that there were some Cadillac glues driving around out there??? Oh...but there are and Tombow USA has some really creative and practical ideas for putting all of your crafting projects together. I have to admit that I am a glue stick girl - shhhhh - don't tell anyone. But the fact is, I really have patience issues, so things taking a long time to dry are tough on my creativity.


I cannot tell you how excited I was to discover the Tombow USA Mono Glue Pen. If you don't have one of these - run to the computer and order one now! Do you know how many times I have had glue crusties stuck all over my alphabets and my fingers trying to glue some of those suckers down. It's almost embarrassing to take close ups :) Well this little gem of a pen is so easy to apply glue in those hard to reach places without getting excess all over the place. It is my favorite of the products we were sent, but they are all so wonderful.

The Mono Aqua Liquid Glue was perfect for gluing down the ribbon on my layout and when it dried had a permanent hold. The dual applicator really makes it easy to apply the glue in just the right places on paper and fibers, and I was really happy with how clear this particular product dried.

Here are some close ups of my layout with the Imaginisce Live Loud collection. At first appearance it seems like it is really a boy line, but the Lucy Bird flowers coordinate with the colors and as you can see, I think my little girl looks great in blue, green and orange. I also used one of the puffy record stickers as my flower brad and I kinda like it.

Thank you so much for stopping by -


1 comment:

Frances said...

I agree, you worked that line on a girl layout...just perfectly. I love the flowers to boot. I am also really wanting to try the AQUA liquid glue...it is peeking my interest!