Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hair Accessories and Scrapbooking

I had the opportunity to use some of the super fun hair accessories from Gimme Clips on this mini album project I created from the Imaginisce Lucy Bird collection. There are so many different styles of Gimme Clips and this one matched the papers perfectly.

My daughter just adores her little American Girl, so I used a pair of the Gimme Clips flowers to style both both my daughter and her doll's hair to match the Dress Like Your Doll outfit that my daughter loves. Then I used the same hair accessory flower to dress up the cover of the mini album I created.

The Lucy Bird collection is such a great Spring color palette and matched their little outfits perfectly. I especially love the flowers that come with this line and the Chubby Chicky Sticker Puffs are certainly a design essential.

Please stop by the Gimme Clips and Imaginisce Facebook pages for more information and upcoming give aways and thank you so much for stopping here -


10 comments:

Michelle said...

Liz, this is really cute!! Maddie is just adorable with her AG doll. We have accumulated quite a few over the years!! LOL Very dangerous having the new store in the MOA! In my defense.. I didn't buy them all.. Greg's dad is doing well at keeping her up to date!! I hope Maddie has the best time and lots of fun adventures with her doll.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Your daughter is a doll! God bless her, she is precious. And the mini book and her doll are just adorable.
I love the colors! I posted my version of your last sketch on my blog, I loved it once again! Happy Tuesday!

Pat said...

Love the mini book & hair clips! Your daughter is beautiful!

Shery said...

very lovely album, and colors too

Robbie said...

So cute Liz!! Love the way you used the clip that they were wearing for the album!! Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Got to love those little blondies!
Such precious photos..of course I adore the project but sometimes the photo steals the show (as they are the main attraction!)
Wonderful project and so neat to combine these all together...LOVE the clips and LOVE that paper!

Teresa Jaye said...

Liz this is a sweet mini book and your daughter is just adorable!

Robin said...

Liz- your daughter is beautiful!! I love this little album- how fun!!

Myia Shantrice said...

I love our Mini Liz!

Kathy said...

Oh I just love all the beautiful bright colours! This is such an adorable mini album! Your daughter is such a cutie! I love your blog!