Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Live Loud with Imaginsce


Lookie, lookie - the Imaginisce Design Team just got a box full of goodies which included the Live Loud collection. I am so used to scrapping my daughter, that I really needed to spend some time on my little guy and these new papers from Imaginisce are perfect for the men in your life. The colors are bold, but grounded in some really cool shades of blue and gray. I could not believe how funny the puffy microphone sticker looks with Henry's photo, and I added a bit of black embroidery thread for the cord. I also got to test drive some of the Tombow adhesive products and I have to say that the glue pen is a god send on letters that are not already sticky. It was so easy to glue down the letters I cut with my Cricut and I am particularly happy with my title.



Please stop by the Imaginisce site and blog for more product info and ideas.


Thank you so much for stopping by -



10 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Just gorgeous Liz, love the microphone and such a cute, cute boy!

Frances said...

Cute layout Liz...lovin the microphone!

Teresa Jaye said...

oh my goodness, Liz this is too cute! Love the microphone and the dimensional title. Henry's a hoot!

myriamMG said...

i really like this LO ! love the title especially

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Perfect layout with this photo of this little cutie! Thanks for sharing your talent..

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Your baby is so cute! And I love this line too. What a clever idea for the microphone! Great job as always!

Arianne said...

What a cute page!
I love how you used his screaming face with the microphone.
Absolutly adorable!

all the days of our life said...

Great LO and I love the pps.

Renata Moni said...

Love this pic...So cute! and your layout is very beautiful,Liz!!

Lydia Siegel said...

Just wanted to say thanks so much for the inspiration through your layouts and sketches. I used one of your sketches today. My take is on my blog. Once again THANKS!