Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Mornings


I want hair like this! Don't you?

I was recently discussing hair product with some of my friends and realized I had gotten lazy. I've been justifying supermarket shampoos when I know it is a big "no no" especially on color treated hair. So...I checked out my favorite online store amazon.com for my favorite salon shampoo and what luck to find that they are happily "married" in consumerism. Not to mention, it was on sale and with my Prime membership was delivered for free in two days. Why have I been so lazy???

Here are some things you should know about really good shampoo and conditioner. Even though it costs more than supermarket brands, it lasts a lot longer because you do not have to use such a big glop to get a lather if you KWIM. Also, REALLY good product won't leave any residue or wax build up on your hair and gives it a light, youthful feel. They are more gentle on color treated hair and stretch that visit to your colorist, which in turn saves you even more money. I could go on, but I bet you get the point.

That's my two cents for today and like I said you can find Pureology on amazon.com on sale, but I would be willing to bet that there are some shoppers out there that could find it even cheaper. Let me know if you do.

Thanks for stopping by -


3 comments:

Mghairgirl said...

Thanks for supporting those salon products. Helps keep me in business, since I am a hairstylist! All those things and more are true about using salon products.

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

I love Pureology! I am a hairstylist as well, and thank you for promoting Salon Products.
Just so you know, Salons are not guaranteed if you don't purchase them at a salon[you usually can return if you find it doesn't work for you and get 100% of you money back.

ChelseaL said...

OMG!! Thank you so much for this post!! I've been looking for a good shampoo and I believe I have found it!! Thanks to you!!! I love it!!!!